01 February 2022
January 2022 | PeerBerry has exceeded EUR 1 billion in funded loans
PeerBerry started this year with significant numbers.
In January, the amount of loans financed through the PeerBerry platform has exceeded EUR 1 billion. The number of verified customers of the platform exceeded 50,000. The amount of interest paid to investors exceeded EUR 11 million. More than 2,000 new investors joined PeerBerry in January.
PeerBerry milestones reached in January 2022:
“Statistically, volumes of lending in the lending business in January are the lowest compared to other months of the year. Our January statistics show the same. In January, our partners invested more own funds in their business, and we received fewer loans to the platform than in December. Last month, demand significantly exceeded supply on PeerBerry. We expect higher loan volumes on our platform in February and the coming months,” – explains Arūnas Lekavičius, CEO of PeerBerry.
Key figures for the end of January 2022 (vs December 2021)
- PeerBerry’s total portfolio at the end of January: EUR 88 818 573 (+4% ↑)
- total loans funded (cumulative since inception): EUR 1 026 842 004 (+7% ↑)
- the loan volume funded in January: EUR 69 536 079 (-6%↓)
- the interest earned by investors since inception: EUR 11 316 396 (+7% ↑)
- the interest paid to investors in January: EUR 748 982 (-3%↓)
- the average annual ROI at the end of January: 10.90% (-0.07% pp ↓)
- the number of investors at the end of January: 50 955 (+2008 ↑)
News in January 2022:
- New business partner Credit7 from Romania has joined the PeerBerry platform
- Aventus Group’s key performance indicators almost doubled in 2021
- PeerBerry’s shareholders set deadlines to launch the crowdfunding platform Crowdpear