06 October 2021
September 2021 | PeerBerry captures notable results
September brought to PeerBerry some slow-down due to lower needs for PeerBerry business partners to borrow through the platform. Demand on the platform significantly exceeded the supply last month. However, PeerBerry succeeded in capturing high numbers and new achievements in the overall performance of the platform.
- PeerBerry’s total loan portfolio exceeded EUR 70 million and amounted to EUR 72,4 million at the end of September,
- the interest paid to PeerBerry investors (since PeerBerry launch) exceeded EUR 8 million in total,
- almost EUR 56 million of loans were funded on the PeerBerry last month.
Key figures for the end of September 2021
- the total loan volume originated since inception: EUR 759 947 822 (+7.9% growth)
- the loan volume originated in September: EUR 55 985 971 (+5.4% vs August 2021)
- the number of loans originated in September: 330 214 (+2% vs August 2021)
- the interest earned by investors since inception: EUR 8 396 957 (+8.3% growth)
- the average annual ROI at the end of September: 10.83% (-0.15% ppvs August 2021)
- the average nominal interest rate of loans originated in September: 10,39% (-0.29% ppvs August 2021)
- the number of investors at the end of September: 44 246 (+1813 new investors per month)
On average, more than 1 600 new investors join the PeerBerry platform every month.
“PeerBerry’s business is directly dependent on the overall development in international markets and the performance of our business partners. Certain fluctuations in our partners’ needs to borrow through the platform have been earlier. We will also see some changes in the supply of new loans in the future. It is usual in the lending industry. Considering fluctuations in the short-term loans supply, we will seek to offer our investors larger volumes of other types of loans, such as real estate loans and business loans” – explains Arūnas Lekavičius, CEO of PeerBerry.
PeerBerry keeps working on the development of the current business and on the launch of the crowdfunding platform, which is about to start operations before the end of this year.