03 August 2022
July 2022 | PeerBerry outperformed all industry players
PeerBerry started the last month of summer with new milestones. At the end of July PeerBerry’s portfolio exceeded EUR 92 million. Last month, PeerBerry investors funded the highest amount of loans, compared to other industry players in Europe.
“While volumes of new loans are slightly lower in the summer, compared to other seasons, last month we managed to fund a higher amount of loans by offering different types of loans, including those that are not being affected by seasonality. We plan that the volumes of new loans will grow in autumn. Recently, we added a new business partner from Kenya to the platform. In autumn, we plan to onboard new lenders from other countries” – explains Arūnas Lekavičius, CEO of PeerBerry.
Key figures at the end of July 2022 (vs June 2022)
- PeerBerry’s total portfolio at the end of July: EUR 92 020 880 (+1,3% ↑)
- total loans funded (cumulative since inception): EUR 1 260 494 128 (+3,2% ↑)
- the loan volume funded in July: EUR 38 698 748 (+4% ↑)
- the interest earned by investors since inception: EUR 14 540 361 (+4% ↑)
- the interest paid to investors in July: EUR 588 932
- the average annual ROI in July: 12% (without loyalty interest)
- the number of investors at the end of July: 57 726 (+1 010 ↑)
In July, like in previous months, PeerBerry business partners repaid over EUR 1,4 million of war-affected loans. PeerBerry partners already covered 38% of war-affected obligations. The nearest repayment of war-affected loans will be processed in the mid of August.