03 November 2022
Business figures of PeerBerry’s partners’ | Summary of the Independent Supervisory Board meeting
The meeting with investors – the Independent Supervisory Board members – was held on Thursday, November 3.
We invite you to read a summary of the meeting.
War-affected obligations towards PeerBerry investors:
Total war-affected obligations on February 24, 2022 – EUR 50+ M.
- Aventus Group war-affected obligations – EUR 40+ M
- Gofingo Group war-affected obligations – EUR 10+ M
Repaid war-affected obligations – EUR 25,1 M:
- Aventus Group – EUR 21,5 M
- Gofingo Group – EUR 3,6 M
Total remaining/outstanding war-affected obligations:
- Aventus Group – EUR 18,9 M
- Gofingo Group – EUR 6,6 M
Please note that PeerBerry business partners repay war-affected loans every month. To date, PeerBerry’s business partners (all together) have already repaid 25,15 million in war-affected loans, which is 50% of all war-affected obligations.
Due to restrictions for money transfers from Russia and Ukraine, PeerBerry business partners are repaying war-affected loans under the Group guarantee mechanism. To better understand how the repayments of war-affected loans are being performed, please read this Q&A.
Aventus Group and Russian companies in total numbers at the end of September 2022:
(Forex on 2022-09-30 by market price)
- Total portfolio – EUR 269,5 M
- Good principal portfolio – EUR 110,2 M (no delays and delays of up to 15 days)
- Total obligations towards investors – EUR 67,3 M
- Real Estate (own property) – EUR 14 M (property value)
- Cash in banks – EUR 19 M
- Assets – EUR 143,2 M (good principal + real estate + cash)
- Equity – EUR 75,9 M (assets – obligations)
Aventus Group (without Russian companies)
- Total portfolio – EUR 163,9 M
- Good principal portfolio – EUR 63,6 M (no delays and delays of up to 15 days)
- Total obligations towards investors – EUR 55,3 M
- Real estate – EUR 5,4 M (property value)
- Cash in banks – EUR 15,6 M
- Assets – EUR 84,6 M
- Equity – EUR 29,3 M (assets – obligations)
- Total portfolio – EUR 105,6 M
- Good principal portfolio – EUR 46,6 M (no delays and delays of up to 15 days)
- Total obligations towards investors – EUR 12 M
- Real estate (own property) – EUR 8,6 M (property value)
- Cash in banks – EUR 3,4 M
- Assets – EUR 58,6 M
- Equity – EUR 47,8 M (assets – obligations)
Net profit in Q3 2022:
- Net profit of Aventus Group companies – EUR 13,3 M
- Net profit of Russian companies – EUR 10,7 M
Currently, Gofingo Group does not offer loans on the PeerBerry platform. The Group focuses on its profitable business in the Czech Republic and Vietnam.
- The total portfolio of Gofingo Group in Ukraine currently amounts to EUR 15,6 million.
- Currently, Gofingo Group has EUR 2,98 million of cash in banks.