05 May 2021
April 2021 | Record number of new clients joined PeerBerry
In April, PeerBerry maintained very similar – a slightly higher – volumes of new loans funded on the platform as in March. Last month, PeerBerry business partners used more of their own funds for the issuing of new loans. This resulted in a lower need to borrow through the platform and a slight decrease in interest rates on loans.
April was a special month in terms of a significant increase in the number of new investors on the PeerBerry platform. 2,470 new clients joined PeerBerry in April. This is a record growth in new clients on the platform. To date, the average growth in new clients per month has been about 1 300 new investors per month.
The main PeerBerry figures for the end of April 2021
- the total loan volume originated since inception: 521 987 131 EUR (+7.5% growth)
- the loan volume originated in April: 36 074 096 EUR (+1.5% vs March 2021)
- the number of loans originated in April: 229 551 (+5% vs March 2021)
- the interest earned by investors since inception: 5 711 283 EUR (+7.8% growth)
- the average annual ROI at the end of April: 11.17% (-0.26 pp vs March 2021)
- the average nominal interest rate of loans originated in April: 10,88% (-0.31% pp vs March 2021)
- the number of investors at the end of April: 36 012 (+2470 new investors per month)
PeerBerry’s total portfolio amounted to 48.24 million EUR at the end of April (grew up by 10% compared with March).
“Together with our business partners, we plan that their borrowing needs will grow this quarter. We will offer investors all types of new loans – both short-term and long-term, leasing and business loans. Quite soon we will also offer new real estate projects” – says Arūnas Lekavičius, CEO of PeerBerry.
Other important events
On April 30, a change in PeerBerry’s shareholder structure was made. You can read more about it here.
In April PeerBerry started a social initiative – to plant a tree for each investor who invests in PeerBerry. More information about this project can be found here.
The PeerBerry team continues working on new updates for both the mobile application and the desktop version.
This month, PeerBerry will start publishing financial statements of 2020. Investors will be notified of the publication of each financial statement of each business partner.