02 December 2020
PeerBerry reaches a new milestone by funding the highest amount of loans in November 2020
In November of this year, PeerBerry reached a new milestone – last month, the PeerBerry investors funded 22.3 million EUR amount of loans, and it is the highest amount ever financed in one month in PeerBerry’s history.
The platform fully returned to the pre-crisis levels in October. PeerBerry is entering a new level of growth since November this year.
The main PeerBerry figures for the end of November 2020
- the total loan volume originated since inception – 365 559 367 EUR (+6.5% growth)
- the loan volume originated in November – 22 274 393 EUR (+10% vs October)
- the number of loans originated in November – 151 163 (+3% growth vs October)
- the interest earned by investors since inception – 3 955 570 EUR (+5.8% growth)
- the average annual ROI at the end of November – 12.14% (+0.13 pp vs October)
- the average nominal interest rate of loans originated in November – 11.85 % (+0.53 pp vs October)
- the number of investors at the end of November – 28 427 (+995 new investors per month)
“Our results speak more than words, and it is difficult to add anything more. I want to thank our investors again for their trust in PeerBerry, to thank our partners for guaranteed business stability, and to thank my team for their dedication to put all the efforts delivering the best experience for our investors” – says Arūnas Lekavičius, CEO of PeerBerry.
“As planned earlier, the volume of loans issued by our partners grew in November. The share of overdue loans on the platform remained stable. Our business partners do not face greater challenges of the pandemic than we are already accustomed to seeing. The growing volume of loans has enabled us to negotiate with partners for higher interest rates for investors, and this resulted in a win-win benefit for all parties. We expect even greater volumes of new loans in the platform in the Christmas month December” – explains A. Lekavičius.
Coming in December 2020
If all the planned works go smoothly according to the established plan, we intend to present more updates to the investors in the Auto Invest tool and to introduce the mobile PeerBerry application by the end of this year.