07 May 2021
New real estate project with 10% ROI | SIB Group
PeerBerry’s business partner, real estate development company SIB Group, starts to develop a residential building project “Talino” in Vilnius, the capital of Lithuania. SIB Group invites PeerBerry investors to contribute to the development of this project and offers a 10% ROI.
About the project
“Talino” is a modern multi-apartment house project, being developed in three stages in the Justiniškės district (in Vilnius) in a place rich in city infrastructure and recreational objects.
When developing the project, special attention to the architectural and environmental solutions will be paid, also to the natural integration into the green areas for a more comfortable rhythm of life to meet the growing expectations of families.
A 3.6-hectare park is planned next to the plot, and the infrastructure of bicycle and pedestrian paths.
In the first stage of the project, 168 apartments and 170 parking places are planned.
The borrower in the project “Talino” is a real estate development company Teratus LLC. The loan originator is Pakrantes bustas LLC. Both companies work under the SIB Group name. The partner of SIB Group’s project “Talino” for project management, marketing, and sales is REWO – a company with 9 years of experience in real estate project management and sales.
- Collateral: pledge of all Teratus, LLC rights on present and future contracts and receivables
- Collateral value: 3 950 000 EUR, Vertinimo partneriai, LLC, 2021-04-20
- Loan to value (LTV): 68%
- Appraiser valuation: 3 950 000 EUR, Vertinimo partneriai, LLC, 2021-04-20
- Purchase price of the land plot: 3 354 230 EUR
- Private capital investments in the land plot (REWO LLC): 654 230 EUR
- Invested borrowed funds (Bank): 1 700 000 EUR
- Total area of the land plot: 2,8393 ha
- Need for funding: 1 000 000 EUR
- Date of loan issue – 2021-05-07
- Closing date – 2022-05-07
- Initial term – 360 days
- Investments with a buyback guarantee
The construction of the multi-apartment house project “Talino” will start in Q4 2021.
About SIB Group https://sibgroup.lt/
About REWO LLC https://rewo.lt/