27 September 2021
Information on the relocation of PeerBerry operations to Croatia
As it was announced at the beginning of this month, PeerBerry relocates its operations to Croatia, a member of the EU. We are fully ready to transfer PeerBerry operations from the current legal entity AV Marketplace, SIA to Peerberry d.o.o. registered in Croatia. PeerBerry starts its operations in Croatian jurisdiction from October 1, 2021.
Changes in PeerBerry company details from October 1
From October 1, the PeerBerry platform will operate under the legal entity Peerberry d.o.o. – an official company which activity is registered to engage in financial service activities, except insurance and pension funding.
Please pay attention to the coming changes in the PeerBerry legal entity details and the account number from October 1, 2021:
- Beneficiary Bank Account Number: LT063500010012481691, Paysera LT UAB
- Beneficiary Name: Peerberry d.o.o
- Beneficiary Registration Number: 15815815647
Please make sure you are using a new account number and new PeerBerry legal entity details when making deposits to your PeerBerry account from October 1, 2021. The correct PeerBerry company details and the account number you will find in the section Deposit/Withdraw in your PeerBerry account.
For our User Agreement:
- PeerBerry – PEERBERRY d.o.o., a limited liability company registered and existing under the laws of the Republic of Croatia, company registration No. 05159121, who maintains and administers the i-Platform.
- i-Platform – PEERBERRY d.o.o. web site and a set of related services, that are provided within the domain’s www.peerberry.com technological framework, and which enable Users to use that information technology services in all possible ways to perform activities allowed by the regulations of the i-Platform.
- User’s Bank Account – an account opened in the name of the Investor in a credit institution, payment institution, or electronic money institution, subject to the provisions of Law On the Prevention of Money Laundering and Terrorism Financing of the Republic of Croatia or the requirements arising from the European Union laws concerning the prevention of money laundering and terrorism financing.
- The User by using the i-Platform agrees and acknowledges that pursuant to the taxation laws and other regulatory enactments applicable to the User taxes must be paid for the income that the User receives in relation to the Claim. The User shall be fully responsible for paying all taxes arising from the User’s Claim pursuant to the laws of the Republic of Croatia and/or any other laws that are applicable to the User’s income.
- The laws and regulations of the Republic of Croatia shall govern the legal relations arising from the present Agreement.
- Any disputes between the parties in relation to the use of the i-Platform and to the Terms and Conditions shall be resolved in The Republic of Croatia pursuant to the effective laws and regulations of the Republic of Croatia.
- PeerBerry website visitors’ personal data protection is provided in accordance with the existing laws and regulations of the Republic of Croatia and General Data Protection Regulation which applies across the European Union. In this document, “we”, “our”, or “us” refer to a company PEERBERRY d.o.o. and/or PeerBerry platform.
- The controller of the processing of the personal data is the website operator PEERBERRY d.o.o. The General Data Protection Regulation states that we are only allowed to use personal information if we have a genuine reason to do so.
- If you are in any way dissatisfied with how we process your personal information, you have a right to contact the data protection supervisory authority of the Republic of Croatia.
Nothing will change for PeerBerry investors
After the relocation of PeerBerry operations to Croatian jurisdiction, nothing changes to our investors – we remain the same team, with the same office in the same country (Lithuania), and our business partners remain the same. Our investors will be able to continue using the same products with the same guarantees. No additional fees will be introduced, and no additional taxes will be applied to our investors. The only change is that PeerBerry will be operating under a limited liability financial service company PeerBerry d.o.o., office address Business Centre SKY OFFICE, 20th floor of Tower B, Roberta Frangeša Mihanovića 9, Zagreb, Croatia. PeerBerry actual office remains in the capital of Lithuania, office address business Centre ELEVEN, Kareiviu str. 11B, Vilnius, Lithuania.
At the beginning of October, PeerBerry plans to onboard a few new loan originators from the Aventus Group. The platform continues working on receiving crowdfunding and EMI licenses.
Due to the exponentially growing demand on the PeerBerry platform, which exceeds the supply, PeerBerry is suspending the offer “Invite a friend” from October 1 this year.