Tips on how to create an effective Auto Invest strategy
- Having more loan originators, wider interest rate interval, and longer remaining terms allow your Auto Invest strategy to find more loans available for investment.
- The higher the ‘Investment in one loan’ amount is, the faster your funds are invested.
- If you want to have a diversified portfolio, you have to create more than one strategy and set up different loan originators and portfolio limits. Strategies will stop when the set portfolio size/limit is reached.
- Portfolio size should not be too low as the strategy will stop working when the limit is reached.
- Strategy will stop working if ‘keep uninvested’ amount and portfolio size will be equal.
- It is recommended to combine both, automatic and manual investing.