03 June 2021
May 2021 | A month of new milestones at PeerBerry
May was rich in new milestones at PeerBerry:
- PeerBerry’s total loan portfolio exceeded € 50 million,
- the total invested amount (since PeerBerry inception) exceeded EUR 500 million,
- the total interest paid to PeerBerry investors exceeded EUR 6 million,
- in May the largest amount of loans was funded in the entire history of PeerBerry – EUR 37,55 million.
In May, as in April, the number of new investors on PeerBerry grew significantly. 2 255 new clients joined PeerBerry last month.
The main PeerBerry figures for the end of May 2021
- the total loan volume originated since inception: EUR 559 539 827 (+7.2% growth)
- the loan volume originated in May: EUR 37 552 696 (+4.1% vs April 2021)
- the number of loans originated in May: 232 006 (+1.1% vs April 2021)
- the interest earned by investors since inception: EUR 5 711 283 (+7.8% growth)
- the average annual ROI at the end of May: 11.01% (-0.16 pp vs April 2021)
- the average nominal interest rate of loans originated in May: 10.68% (-0.20% pp vs April 2021)
- the number of investors at the end of May: 38 267 (+2255 new investors per month)
PeerBerry’s total portfolio amounted to EUR 50.58 million at the end of May (grew up by 4.9% compared with April).
According to volumes of loans funded per one month, PeerBerry is the second-largest alternative investment platform in Europe. In terms of the volume of loans funded, in May PeerBerry also outperformed British platforms.
Financial statements 2020
In May, PeerBerry began publishing financial statements of its business partners.
PeerBerry business partners in Poland earned EUR 2.55 million in net profit in 2020. Here you can read about last year’s results of Poland companies and review the audited financial statements 2020 of two Polish companies.
PeerBerry’s business partner in Ukraine, Credit Plus UA, earned EUR 8.35 million in net audited profit in 2020. The article about Credit Plus results in 2020 also the audited financial statement 2020 can be found here
The financial statements of other PeerBerry business partners 2020 are currently being translated from the original languages into English. Several companies still are in the process of being audited. We plan to publish the financial statements 2020 of all partners on the PeerBerry website by the end of June. Investors will be notified of the publication of each document in a separate notice.
The statutory deadline for PeerBerry to publish the financial report 2020 is July 2021. We will publish our report after it is approved by the Latvian Tax Authority.