02 July 2021
June 2021 | The growth in investor portfolios, a record amount of loans was funded
In June, a record amount of loans was funded on PeerBerry – EUR 43.6 million, which is EUR 6 million or 16% more than in May.
In June, PeerBerry investors continued to grow their portfolios. Since the beginning of this year, the total number of active PeerBerry investors has grown by 30%. The total PeerBerry portfolio has grown by 80% since the beginning of the year, from EUR 30.88 million at the beginning of the year to EUR 55.44 million at the end of June.
The largest share of the PeerBerry portfolio consists of the following investor portfolios: investments from EUR 10 000 to EUR 25 000 accounts for 23% of the total PeerBerry portfolio, investments over EUR 100 000 accounts for 21%, and investments between EUR 25 000 and EUR 50 000 account for 18% of the total PeerBerry portfolio.
The main PeerBerry figures for the end of June 2021
- the total loan volume originated since inception: EUR 603 098 264 (+7.8% growth)
- the loan volume originated in June: EUR 43 558 437 (+16% vs May 2021)
- the number of loans originated in June: 271 385 (+17% vs May 2021)
- the interest earned by investors since inception: EUR 6 616 034 (+7.3% growth)
- the average annual ROI at the end of June: 10.89% (-0.12 pp vs May 2021)
- the average nominal interest rate of loans originated in June: 10.63% (-0.05% pp vs May 2021)
- the number of investors at the end of June: 39 466 (+1199 new investors per month)
Development and updates
In June, the update in the PeerBerry account overview for the desktop version was implemented. The same as in the PeerBerry mobile app, investors can see and track investment portfolio statistics more conveniently. Visual charts show the dynamics of earned profit by the selected period, portfolio distribution by the loan originators, by the loan types, and by countries.
Soon the new update for the PeerBerry mobile app will be released.
Financial statements 2020
In June, PeerBerry published most of the last year’s financial statements of its business partners. Financial statements can be found on the PeerBerry website, on the page “Loan originators”, in the inner pages of each business partner. Several financial statements are currently being translated into English and will be published on the PeerBerry website shortly.
The statutory deadline for PeerBerry to publish the financial report 2020 is July 2021. We will publish our report after it is approved by the Latvian Tax Authority.