02 August 2021
July 2021 | The portfolio exceeded EUR 60 million, the interest paid exceeded EUR 7 million
In July, PeerBerry recorded new milestones:
- PeerBerry’s total loan portfolio exceeded EUR 60 million,
- the total interest paid to PeerBerry investors exceeded EUR 7 million,
- new record in the total amount of loans funded per one month – EUR 47,74 million.
“Together with our business partners, we are growing steadily every month, but I want to assure you that we will grow as much as we can ensure safe investments for our investors. We are not racing with anyone. There are no examples in the market of what we should or would like to follow. Our core strategy is safe investments. For this purpose, we closely monitor international markets and the development of our partners in those markets” – says Arūnas Lekavičius, CEO of PeerBerry.
Key figures for the end of July 2021
- the total loan volume originated since inception: EUR 650 843 110 (+7.9% growth)
- the loan volume originated in July: EUR 47 744 846 (+9.6% vs June 2021)
- the number of loans originated in July: 303 389 (+12% vs June 2021)
- the interest earned by investors since inception: EUR 7 152 221 (+8.1% growth)
- the average annual ROI at the end of July: 11.01% (+0.12% pp vs June 2021)
- the average nominal interest rate of loans originated in July: 10.76% (+0.13% pp vs June 2021)
- the number of investors at the end of July: 40 872 (+1406 new investors per month)