02 September 2022
August 2022 | Over EUR 45 million of loans have been funded on PeerBerry
PeerBerry starts a new month with an outstanding portfolio of EUR 93 million. Over EUR 45 million of loans have been funded on the PeerBerry platform in August, i.e., a 17% higher amount compared to the previous month.
1152 new investors have joined the PeerBerry platform last month.
In August, PeerBerry onboarded a new business partner – DongPlus from Vietnam.
Key figures at the end of August 2022 (vs July 2022)
- PeerBerry’s total portfolio at the end of August: EUR 92 993 382 (+1% ↑)
- total loans funded (cumulative since inception): EUR 1 305 674 393 (+3,6% ↑)
- the loan volume funded in August: EUR 45 180 265 (+17% ↑)
- the interest earned by investors since inception: EUR 15 190 431 (+4,5% ↑)
- the interest paid to investors in August: EUR 650 070
- the average annual ROI in August: 11,09% (without loyalty interest)
- the number of verified investors at the end of August: 58 878 (+1 152 ↑)
In August, PeerBerry business partners repaid over EUR 1,7 million of war-affected loans in total. Up to date, PeerBerry partners already covered 42,49% of war-affected obligations. The nearest repayment of war-affected loans will be processed in the mid of September.